Melbourne Trainee Secretary
Job no: 492882
Work type: Permanent - Full time
We are now accepting applications to join our National Secretarial Trainee Program in Melbourne. Commencing in early February 2018, our traineeship program has been developed to provide students who have completed a certification in Business Administration, or applicants who already have experience in an administrative role, with the opportunity to join a leading international law firm.
About the traineeship
The program will run for 10 months, with 3 months each spent in some of our legal practice groups. Trainees will have the opportunity to work with many secretaries, lawyers and partners, to gain a better understanding of the areas of law we practise and to establish contacts within the firm.
This program will ensure that trainees experience all aspects of the firm including assignments in our legal practice groups, exposure to our corporate business service areas, and opportunities to gain an in-depth understanding of Allens' technical systems. We will provide great opportunities to grow and learn in an extremely supportive environment, whilst being mentored by some of the most highly regarded professionals.
What we are offering
- Extensive training that covers the technical and practice management aspects of how Allens operates;
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities; and
- A permanent secretarial role upon successful completion of your traineeship.
What we are looking for
- People who demonstrate initiative, curiosity, resilience and a commitment to excellence in all they do;
- Applicants that are currently undertaking or have completed a Certificate or Diploma in Business Administration or Legal Practice, or who have demonstrated experience in an administrative role;
- A minimum touch typing speed of 45-50 wpm; and
- Basic computer literacy in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook email.
If this sounds like you, then please apply today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend