Resourcing Consultant, 12 month contract (Sydney or Melbourne)
Job no: 492946
Work type: Fixed Term Contract - Full time
Location: Melbourne, Sydney
Categories: Corporate Services
Allens is an international law firm with offices throughout Australia and Asia. Through an integrated alliance with Linklaters, we offer clients access to an extensive network comprising 39 offices in 28 countries. Allens offers one of the most comprehensive legal networks in Australia and Asia.
We've been named an elite band one firm in 18 practice areas and jurisdictions in the 2018 Chambers Asia Pacific rankings
We were named Australian Law Firm of the Year in the Chambers Asia-Pacific Awards 2017 thanks to positive feedback from our clients. The award caps off a year of working with clients on some of Australia's largest and most complex deals.
We are a high performing People & Development team and have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Resourcing Consultant to join our Lateral Resourcing team on a 12 month contract. The role can be based in Sydney or Melbourne.
Working in a cohesive national team environment you will support the senior members of the team with the implementation of the national resourcing strategy.
The team has commitment to direct sourcing and is seeking a customer focused consultant from within the professional services industry. Your role will be to manage the end to end recruitment process for your designated practice group, as well as assist in the building of strategic talent pipelines.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Working with hiring managers to design the approach to talent acquisition.
- Utilising proactive sourcing strategies in managing all components of the recruitment life cycle.
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Involvement in national People & Development strategic projects.
What you'll bring
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong influencing and consulting skills.
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills and the ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload.
- Prior experience as a consultant in a similar role in a professional services environment.
- Experience using best practice assessment and selection tools
- Knowledge and use of social media platforms for sourcing
- Previous experience using PageUp would be desirable, not essential.
What we'll offer
You will be an integral part of a high performing and professional People & Development team where you will work to attract top quality talent. This is an interesting, challenging role, which provides you with a real opportunity to build your expertise.
At Allens, we provide lifelong learning that develops you personally and professionally, and access to people who can help you drive your career. You'll enjoy a range of other benefits including free gym membership, staff discounts with hundreds of suppliers and regular social and sporting activities.
Allens also leads the profession in community investment, giving you the opportunity to make a difference through our work on reconciliation, the environment and other social justice issues as well as our workplace giving and volunteering programs.
How to apply
We prefer to hear from you directly. Please submit your resume via our on-line careers site addressed to Rachael Duggan, Resourcing Manager or call Rachael on +61 2 9230 4618 for a confidential discussion.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Email a friend