Legal Secretary, Disputes & Investigations, 12 month contract (Perth)
Job no: 494043
Work type: Fixed Term Contract - Full time
Allens is an international law firm with offices throughout Australia and Asia. Through an integrated alliance with Linklaters, we offer clients access to an extensive network comprising 39 offices in 28 countries.
Allens offers one of the most comprehensive legal networks in Australia and Asia. We've been named an elite band one firm in 18 practice areas and jurisdictions in the 2018 Chambers Asia Pacific rankings.
We are looking for an experienced legal secretary to join our leading Litigation team in Perth, on a 12 month fixed-term contract. You will be supporting our Partner, Jeremy Quan-Sing and a number of other highly regarded legal operatives in all aspects of support.
- Diary, travel and expense management;
- Billing and client reporting;
- Management of meetings and telephone conference calls in an effective and professional manner;
- Preparing and amending legal correspondence;
- Provision of secretarial and practice management services to a portfolio of internal clients; and
- Performing other administrative tasks as required.
What you'll bring
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Demonstrated experience in a legal secretarial role;
- Excellent computer literacy in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook email;
- A commitment to excellence in client service, along with strong interpersonal skills, confidence, and the ability to build rapport with busy clients, partners and lawyers;
- A very high level of accuracy and attention to detail, with the flexibility to organise and prioritise work independently and deliver to tight deadlines;
- The ability to work well within a team environment;
- A high degree of diplomacy and discretion and an ability to maintain confidentiality; and
- The ability to generate ideas and demonstrate initiative.
What we'll offer
At Allens, we provide lifelong learning that develops you personally and professionally, and access to people who can help you drive your career.
You'll enjoy a range of other benefits including free gym membership, staff discounts with hundreds of suppliers and regular social and sporting activities.
Allens also leads the profession in community investment, giving you the opportunity to make a difference through our work on reconciliation, the environment and other social justice issues as well as our workplace giving and volunteering programs.
How to apply
Please apply via our online portal, and address your application to via Christa Howat, Resourcing Consultant.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Email a friend