Junior Legal Secretary (Perth)
Job no: 494044
Work type: Permanent - Full time
Allens is an international law firm with offices throughout Australia and Asia. Through an integrated alliance with Linklaters, we offer clients access to an extensive network comprising 40 offices in 28 countries.
Allens offers one of the most comprehensive legal networks in Australia and Asia. We've been named an elite band one firm in 18 practice areas and jurisdictions in the 2018 Chambers Asia Pacific rankings.
We are looking for a junior legal secretary to join our Perth team. In this role you'll have the opportunity to rotate through the different practice groups and work with secretaries, lawyers and partners from across the office. Whilst being mentored by some of the most highly regarded professionals, this is an opportunity for you to progress your legal secretary career, experience all aspects of the firm including our legal practice groups and corporate business service areas.
We will provide you with extensive training that covers the technical and practice management aspects of how Allens operates and ongoing learning and development opportunities.
What we are looking for
- People who demonstrate initiative, curiosity, resilience and a commitment to excellence in all they do;
- A commitment to excellence in client service, along with strong interpersonal skills, confidence, and the ability to build rapport with busy clients, partners and lawyers;
- A very high level of accuracy and attention to detail, with the flexibility to organise and prioritise work independently and deliver to tight deadlines;
- A minimum touch typing speed of 45-50 wpm; and
- Basic computer literacy in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook email.
What we'll offer
At Allens, we provide lifelong learning that develops you personally and professionally, and access to people who can help you drive your career.
You'll enjoy a range of other benefits including free gym membership, staff discounts with hundreds of suppliers and regular social and sporting activities.
Allens also leads the profession in community investment, giving you the opportunity to make a difference through our work on reconciliation, the environment and other social justice issues as well as our workplace giving and volunteering programs.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, then please submit your resume via our on-line careers site addressed to Christa Howat, Resourcing Consultant.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Email a friend