Learning & Development Coordinator (Melbourne or Sydney)
Job no: 494063
Work type: Permanent - Full time
Categories: Corporate Services
Allens is an international law firm with offices throughout Australia and Asia. Through an integrated alliance with Linklaters, we offer clients access to an extensive network comprising 40 offices in 28 countries.
We have been named Australian Law Firm of the Year in the Chambers Asia-Pacific Awards 2017 thanks to positive feedback from our clients. The award caps off a year of working with clients on some of Australia's largest and most complex deals.
Our legal teams are supported by leading Corporate Services teams including People & Development, Finance, Applied Legal Technology, Business Operations, Information Technology, Knowledge Services and Marketing & Client Services.
Learning underpins so much of what we do and we're currently looking for an coordinator to manage and configure our Leaning Management System, Campus, which we recently introduced at Allens, as well as handle the logistics of our national learning programs.
Core responsibilities include:
- Provide Leaning Management System (LMS) support such as training, troubleshooting, uploading content, running system reports and implementing LMS upgrades;
- Coordinate event management logistics of Learning & Development (L&D) programs nationally;
- Provide on-going reviews, troubleshooting and recommendations relating to the implementation on maintenance of the LMS;
- Collaborate with the L&D team and external stakeholders as required;
- Code invoices and process contracts and paperwork;
- Preparing training material, including creating templates, formatting, printing and binding;
- Collating feedback from training events and;
- Assisting with design and updating of the L&D intranet pages.
The ideal candidate:
To succeed in this role you will need:
- 6-12 months experience in a similar role managing an LMS (preferably a cloud based LMS);
- Exceptional computer skills relating to LMS.
- A highly consultative approach with exceptional stakeholder engagement experience
- A results driven attitude;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong problem solving skills and an adaptable and proactive personality;
- Strong time management and project management skills with an ability to work effectively under pressure;
- The ability to work both autonomously and within a high performing team and;
- Tertiary qualifications in business, HR, Computer Science, Instructional Design or equivalent would be advantageous.
What we'll offer
At Allens, we’re focused on advancing our industry through equipping our people with the skills and experience they need to be professionals of the future. We’re ready to define tomorrow. Are you?
With us, you’ll be more than a business partner. Our people are specialists in their fields, but they’re also trusted business advisers who think bigger, more broadly and more strategically. Together, we solve complex challenges, and collaborate across teams to guide our internal legal client base.
We work across borders too, thanks to our alliance with Linklaters. This strategic partnership opens up worlds of opportunity for our business and our people.
In a rapidly changing world, we seek opportunities to innovate, embracing creative thinking, new approaches and emerging technology. And we don’t just use them to benefit ourselves and our clients. We believe strongly in driving positive change to do right by our community too.
Our teams are open, inclusive and encouraging, giving you the chance to learn and grow, but your development will be down to you. You’ll have the flexibility to drive your career, and we’ll recognise your achievements and hard work as you progress through the firm. Are you ready to begin?
How to apply
We prefer to hear from you directly. Please submit your resume via our on-line careers site addressed to Madeleine Charles, Resourcing Consultant.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Email a friend