Guest Relations Coordinator (Perth), 12 month contract
Job no: 494263
Work type: Fixed Term Contract - Full time, Permanent - Full time
Categories: Corporate Services
Allens is a leading international law firm with offices throughout Australia and Asia.
We have recently been named an elite "band one" firm in 20 practice areas and jurisdictions by Chambers Asia Pacific 2019. This achievement caps off a year of working with clients on some of Australia's largest and most complex deals.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic professional to join our Guest Relations team as a Corporate Receptionist. The role is a 12 month fixed-term contract in our Perth office. In the role you will work towards enhancing the reputation of the firm by providing excellent client service to the firm's clients, visitors, partners and employees.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- meeting and greeting all visitors when they arrive;
- announcing arrivals to appropriate members of the firm;
- answering switchboard and internal telephone calls in a timely manner;
- managing conference room bookings;
- liaising with appropriate colleagues regarding meeting room set ups and catering requirements; and
- attending to other administrative tasks as required.
What you'll bring
To succeed in this role you will need:
- exceptional time management and organisational skills;
- ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload;
- professional communication and interpersonal skills;
- excellent personal presentation; and
- two years' experience in a similar role in a professional services or hospitality environment, is highly desired.
Reception hours are Monday to Friday from 8am to 5.30pm.
What we'll offer
At Allens, we’re focused on advancing our industry through equipping our people with the skills and experience they need to be professionals of the future. We’re ready to define tomorrow. Are you?
With us, you’ll be more than a business partner. Our people are specialists in their fields, but they’re also trusted business advisers who think bigger, more broadly and more strategically. Together, we solve complex challenges, and collaborate across teams to guide our internal legal client base.
We work across borders too, thanks to our alliance with Linklaters. This strategic partnership opens up worlds of opportunity for our business and our people.
In a rapidly changing world, we seek opportunities to innovate, embracing creative thinking, new approaches and emerging technology. And we don’t just use them to benefit ourselves and our clients. We believe strongly in driving positive change to do right by our community too.
Our teams are open, inclusive and encouraging, giving you the chance to learn and grow, but your development will be down to you. You’ll have the flexibility to drive your career, and we’ll recognise your achievements and hard work as you progress through the firm.
Are you ready to begin?
We prefer to hear from you directly. Please submit your resume via our on-line careers site addressed to Lily Petrova, Resourcing Manager on +61 3 9613 8743 for a confidential discussion.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Email a friend