Marketing & Campaigns Manager (Sydney or Melbourne)
Job no: 494280
Work type: Not applicable, Permanent - Full time, Permanent - Part time
Location: Melbourne, Sydney
Categories: Corporate Services
Allens is a leading international law firm with offices throughout Australia and Asia.
We have recently been named an elite "band one" firm in 20 practice areas and jurisdictions by Chambers Asia Pacific 2019. This achievement caps off a year of working with clients on some of Australia's largest and most complex deals.
The Marketing and Campaigns Manager will be responsible for leading and contributing to specific content-led projects and marketing solutions, many of which cut across the firms various practices. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a critical program that will transform content marketing as a driver of business growth.
The role could be performed on a full-time, or part-time (4 days/week) basis.
The Marketing and Campaigns Manager will:
- Work with subject matter experts to develop core messages and evidence-based value propositions for existing and new products and services
- Build knowledge and facilitate collaboration within the business around the key issues facing clients across our client segments and, in particular, across our key growth areas
- Develop provocative and inspiring content (in multiple formats) centred around the issues proven to resonate with our target audience
- Develop, plan and coordinate effective go-to-market campaigns via multiple channels, working closely with our Business Development, Communications, CRM, Digital & Design and Events teams, for maximum channel amplification
- Develop data-driven success metrics as part of a story that demonstrates impact
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of the firm's digital presence and the user experience of the firm's digital assets
- Coach and mentor the firm in effective content and campaigns
- Present with excellent stakeholder management and influencing abilities
What you'll bring
As a data-driven marketer, you are skilled in creating effective campaigns which are underpinned by differentiated, clear and concise value propositions. You will be expected to develop a content pipeline centred on a priority set of client issues underpinned by our business imperatives at a sector and firm-wide level. You will be skilled at taking content to market across multiple channels as part of a sustained effort to build reputation, relationships and revenue.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Demonstrable track-record of producing high quality content underpinned by a compelling market-impact story
- Significant relevant marketing, campaigns and/or content-leadership experience
- Strong stakeholder relationship skills, including the ability to facilitate thinking and build confidence in processes and proposed solutions
- Experience working with colleagues across various teams, as well as third party suppliers.
- Professional services or relevant B2B experience and track record of working effectively as part of a matrix organisation is preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills
What we'll offer
- Our people are technical experts, but they’re also trusted business advisers who think bigger, more broadly and more strategically. Together, we solve complex legal challenges, and collaborate across practice areas and disciplines to guide our clients.
- Working at Allens entitles employees to a wide range of benefits including a gym membership, discounted product and services, charity matched funding programs, health and wellbeing initiatives and fantastic professional development opportunities.
- Our strategic alliance with Linklaters opens up worlds of opportunity for our business and our people through international secondments. Our global teams act as one, sharing knowledge and best practice approaches to help solve our clients' most complex problems.
- In a rapidly changing world, we seek opportunities to innovate, embracing creative thinking, new approaches and emerging technology. We believe strongly in driving positive change to do right by ourselves, our clients and our community.
- We recognise that our people are talented professionals who lead full and rewarding lives, and we want to create an environment that inspires them to give their very best. Flexibility is standard, underpinned by mutual trust and responsibility.
- Our teams are open, inclusive and encouraging, giving you the chance to learn and grow, but your development will be down to you. You’ll have the flexibility to drive your career, and we’ll recognise your achievements and hard work as you progress.
At Allens, we celebrate the unique insights our people bring to work each day. We know diverse teams make for better experiences—for our people, clients and communities.
Are you ready to begin?
We prefer to hear from you directly. Please submit your resume via our on-line careers site addressed to Lily Petrova, Resourcing Manager or contact Lily for a confidential discussion on 03 9613 8743.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Email a friend