Associate, Litigation & Insolvency (Perth)
Job no: 494296
Work type: Permanent - Full time
Categories: Experienced Lawyers
Allens is a leading international law firm with offices throughout Australia and Asia.
We have recently been named an elite "band one" firm in 20 practice areas and jurisdictions by Chambers Asia Pacific 2019. This achievement caps off a year of working with clients on some of Australia's largest and most complex deals.
Due to growth within the practice and a healthy pipeline of work, we are looking for an Associate with litigation and insolvency experience to join our Perth team.
You'll be joining a dedicated team of more than 45 partners and specialist lawyers in Australia, and through our alliance with Linklaters, we are the pre-eminent firm in dispute resolution and restructuring and insolvency in the Asia Pacific region.
Our international reach and experience acting in cross-border situations puts us at the forefront of global trends and restructuring techniques.
Allens has been recognised as 'Band One' firm for Disputes & Investigations and Restructuring and Insolvency, Chambers Asia-Pacific and 'Tier 1' firm in Legal 500 Asia Pacific.
What you'll bring
- Demonstrated experience (3+ years) in litigation and insolvency.
- Ideally your experience will be from a leading top tier, national or international firm.
- An ability to effectively manage larger matters.
- A desire and ability to grow, both as a lawyer and leader.
- A willingness to build an understanding of clients and develop effective working relationships.
- An ability to establish a professional profile and internal networks.
- A willingness to develop others through mentoring and sharing experiences and networks.
What we'll offer
- Our people are technical experts, but they’re also trusted business advisers who think bigger, more broadly and more strategically than our competitors. Together, we solve complex legal challenges, and collaborate across practice areas and disciplines to guide our clients.
- Working at Allens entitles employees to a wide range of benefits including a gym membership, discounted product and services, charity matched funding programs, health and wellbeing initiatives and fantastic professional development opportunities.
- Our strategic alliance with Linklaters opens up worlds of opportunity for our business and our people through international secondments. Our global teams act as one, sharing knowledge and best practice approaches to help solve our clients' most complex problems.
- In a rapidly changing world, we seek opportunities to innovate, embracing creative thinking, new approaches and emerging technology. We believe strongly in driving positive change to do right by ourselves, our clients and our community.
- We recognise that our people are talented professionals who lead full and rewarding lives, and we want to create an environment that inspires them to give their very best. Flexibility is standard, underpinned by mutual trust and responsibility.
- Our teams are open, inclusive and encouraging, giving you the chance to learn and grow, but your development will be down to you. You’ll have the flexibility to drive your career, and we’ll recognise your achievements and hard work as you progress.
- At Allens, we celebrate the unique insights our people bring to work each day. We know diverse teams make for better experiences for our people, clients and communities.
Are you ready to begin?
We prefer to hear from you directly. Please submit your resume via our on-line careers site addressed to Christa Howat, Resourcing Consultant or contact Christa for a confidential discussion on + 61 7 3334 3115.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Email a friend