Talent & Performance Specialist - Sydney or Melbourne
Job no: 494301
Work type: Permanent - Full time, Permanent - Part time
Location: Melbourne, Sydney
Categories: Corporate Services
Allens is an international law firm with offices throughout Australia and Asia. Through an integrated alliance with Linklaters, we offer clients access to an extensive network comprising 40 offices in 28 countries.
Our legal teams are supported by leading Corporate Services teams including People & Development, Finance, Applied Legal Technology, Business Operations, Information Technology, Knowledge Services and Marketing & Client Services.
We are looking for a Talent Specialist to join our team in Sydney or Melbourne. You will be an integral part of the talent, engagement and performance team, responsible for the implementation and development of the talent management cycle that contributes to the firm's growth ambitions.
Key responsibilities include:
- project management of the talent management cycle (on boarding, talent reviews, performance reviews, promotions and transitions).
- working closely with our People & Development business partners to ensure successful execution of the talent management cycle.
- working with other subject matter experts to develop talent management activities and draw business insights from these.
- preparing communications (email, presentations, papers) to support launch, updates and internal / external announcements.
- developing existing activities and implementing changes based on business feedback and in line with overall talent and diversity strategies.
To succeed in this role you will ideally have:
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Strong change management toolkit.
- A good understanding of strategic talent management.
- An ability to build strong relationships across the team and the business.
- An ability to build credibility as a trusted advisor.
- Strong communication, stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Previous experience in legal or professional services environment is desirable in understanding the consultation and stakeholder engagement required.
- Tertiary qualifications in business, HR or equivalent would be an advantage.
What we'll offer
- With us, you’ll be more than a business partner. Our people are specialists in their fields, but they’re also trusted business advisers who think bigger, more broadly and more strategically. Together, we solve complex challenges, and collaborate across teams to guide our internal legal client base.
- We work across borders too, thanks to our alliance with Linklaters. This strategic partnership opens up worlds of opportunity for our business and our people.
- In a rapidly changing world, we seek opportunities to innovate, embracing creative thinking, new approaches and emerging technology. And we don’t just use them to benefit ourselves and our clients. We believe strongly in driving positive change to do right by our community too.
- Our teams are open, inclusive and encouraging, giving you the chance to learn and grow, but your development will be down to you. You’ll have the flexibility to drive your career, and we’ll recognise your achievements and hard work as you progress through the firm. Are you ready to begin?
How to apply
We prefer to hear from you directly. Please submit your resume via our on-line careers site addressed to Rachael Duggan, National Resourcing Manager, or call Rachael on 02 9230 4618 for a confidential conversation.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Email a friend