Legal Education Program Administrator (Sydney)
Job no: 494310
Work type: Permanent - Full time, Permanent - Part time
Categories: Corporate Services
Allens is a leading international law firm with offices throughout Australia and Asia.
We have recently been named an elite "band one" firm in 20 practice areas and jurisdictions by Chambers Asia Pacific 2019. This achievement caps off a year of working with clients on some of Australia's largest and most complex deals.
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic Legal Education Program Administrator to join our Legal Education team. It is an exciting time to join our team as we seek to reshape how we help lawyers develop their skills to deliver the best advice and experience to our clients. This role coordinates our national Legal Education programs and is responsible for all associated administration.
Based in Sydney, this opportunity can be either full-time or part-time (4 days per week). We are also open to other flexible working arrangements.
Key responsibilities include:
- Oversee, coordinate and manage our graduate to lawyer program including regularly liaising with reception and AV nationally and occasionally internationally;
- Entering legal training programs into our LMS;
- Overseeing and maintaining the legal programs in our LMS;
- Communicating with all presenters and learners as required;
- Maintaining the legal training materials library;
- Tracking attendance and CPD points for legal staff;
- Reporting on attendance, feedback, CPD records etc;
- Communicating with managers and legal operatives including partners on a regular basis;
- Gathering training materials and updating as required; and
- Working with other learning specialists to develop legal education programs.
What you'll bring:
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Exceptional time management and project management skills with the ability to efficiently manage multiple priorities;
- The ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders (internal and external);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong IT skills including the ability to use Word, document management systems (for example iManage), Excel, SharePoint, Campus or other LMS and PowerPoint.
- Strong problem solving skills and an adaptable and proactive personality;
- Familiarity with learning equipment and materials; and
- Whilst not essential, experience in a similar role in a law firm or large corporate environment would be beneficial.
What we'll offer
- Our people are technical experts, but they’re also trusted business advisers who think bigger, more broadly and more strategically. Together, we solve complex legal challenges, and collaborate across practice areas and disciplines to guide our clients.
- Working at Allens entitles employees to a wide range of benefits including a gym membership, discounted product and services, charity matched funding programs, health and wellbeing initiatives and fantastic professional development opportunities.
- Our strategic alliance with Linklaters opens up worlds of opportunity for our business and our people through international secondments. Our global teams act as one, sharing knowledge and best practice approaches to help solve our clients' most complex problems.
- In a rapidly changing world, we seek opportunities to innovate, embracing creative thinking, new approaches and emerging technology. We believe strongly in driving positive change to do right by ourselves, our clients and our community.
- We recognise that our people are talented professionals who lead full and rewarding lives, and we want to create an environment that inspires them to give their very best. Flexibility is standard, underpinned by mutual trust and responsibility.
- Our teams are open, inclusive and encouraging, giving you the chance to learn and grow, but your development will be down to you. You’ll have the flexibility to drive your career, and we’ll recognise your achievements and hard work as you progress.
At Allens, we celebrate the unique insights our people bring to work each day. We know diverse teams make for better experiences for our people, clients and communities.
Are you ready to begin?
We prefer to hear from you directly. Please submit your resume via our on-line careers site addressed to Christa Howat, Resourcing Consultant or contact Christa for a confidential discussion on + 61 7 3334 3115.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Email a friend