Paralegal, Banking and Finance, 12 month fixed term
Job no: 494316
Work type: Fixed Term Contract - Full time
Categories: Paralegals, Secretaries
Allens is an international law firm with offices throughout Australia and Asia. Through an integrated alliance with Linklaters, we offer clients access to an extensive network comprising 40 offices in 28 countries.
We have recently been named an elite "band one" firm in 20 practice areas and jurisdictions by Chambers Asia Pacific 2019. We were also awarded Law Firm of the Year (> 500 employees) at the Australasian Law Awards. This achievement caps off a year of working with clients on some of Australia's largest and most complex deals.
We are looking for a full time Paralegal to join our Banking and Finance team in Sydney on a 12 month fixed term basis (with potential to extend) to work on an exciting client project. Flexible working options are available.
Key responsibilities include:
Working as part of our team, you will:
- Assess instructions/information requests;
- Prepare draft legal documents and correspondence;
- Deal with the client, it's customers and their lawyers;
- Arrange and check execution of legal documents;
- Attend to financial settlement, including via PEXA; and
- Attend to registrations, including PPSR and PEXA.
All Australian jurisdictions will be involved.
What you'll bring:
- Exceptional organisational skills and project management skills;
- The ability to juggle multiple priorities and anticipate client needs;
- Legal technology experience, including PEXA and PPSR;
- A customer centric attitude and exceptional client skills;
- Ideas – we like to improve and innovate and want you to share your ideas on how we can continuously improve our customer experience; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
What we'll offer
- You'll be part of an exciting new project for a new business for our client.
- You'll join one of Australia's best Banking and Finance teams. Our people are specialists in their fields, but they’re also trusted business advisers who think bigger, more broadly and more strategically. Together, we solve complex challenges, and collaborate across teams to guide our internal legal client base.
- We work across borders too, thanks to our alliance with Linklaters. This strategic partnership opens up worlds of opportunity for our business and our people.
- In a rapidly changing world, we seek opportunities to innovate, embracing creative thinking, new approaches and emerging technology. And we don’t just use them to benefit ourselves and our clients. We believe strongly in driving positive change to do right by our community too.
How to apply
We prefer to hear from you directly. Please submit your resume via our on-line careers site addressed to Courtney Reynolds, Resourcing Consultant, or call Courtney on 03 961 38935 for a confidential conversation.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Email a friend