Guest Relations Coordinator, Sydney
Job no: 494357
Work type: Permanent - Full time
Categories: Corporate Services
Allens is a leading international law firm with offices throughout Australia and Asia.
We have recently been named an elite "band one" firm in 20 practice areas and jurisdictions by Chambers Asia Pacific 2019. We were also awarded Law Firm of the Year (> 500 employees) at the Australasian Law Awards. This achievement caps off a year of working with clients on some of Australia's largest and most complex deals.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic professional to join our Guest Relations team as a Corporate Receptionist, in Sydney on a full-time basis. In the role you will work towards enhancing the reputation of the firm by providing excellent client service to the firm's clients, visitors, partners and employees.
Key responsibilities include:
- meeting and greeting all visitors when they arrive;
- announcing arrivals to appropriate members of the firm;
- answering internal telephone calls in a timely manner;
- managing conference room bookings;
- liaising with appropriate colleagues regarding meeting room set ups and catering requirements; and
- attending to other administrative tasks as required.
What you'll bring
To succeed in this role you will need:
- exceptional time management and organisational skills;
- ability to manage and prioritise a busy workload;
- professional communication and interpersonal skills;
- excellent personal presentation;
- experience in using a room booking system software preferred (but not essential); and
- two years' experience in a similar role in a professional services or hospitality environment, is highly desired.
Reception hours are Monday to Friday from 7.30am to 6pm. The successful candidate would be required to work either shift, being 7.30am – 3.45pm or 9.45am – 6pm Monday to Friday.
What we'll offer
- Our people are technical experts, but they’re also trusted business advisers who think bigger, more broadly and more strategically. Together, we solve complex legal challenges, and collaborate across practice areas and disciplines to guide our clients.
- Working at Allens entitles employees to a wide range of benefits including a gym membership, discounted product and services, charity matched funding programs, health and wellbeing initiatives and fantastic professional development opportunities.
- Our strategic alliance with Linklaters opens up worlds of opportunity for our business and our people through international secondments. Our global teams act as one, sharing knowledge and best practice approaches to help solve our clients' most complex problems.
- In a rapidly changing world, we seek opportunities to innovate, embracing creative thinking, new approaches and emerging technology. We believe strongly in driving positive change to do right by ourselves, our clients and our community.
- We recognise that our people are talented professionals who lead full and rewarding lives, and we want to create an environment that inspires them to give their very best. Flexibility is standard, underpinned by mutual trust and responsibility.
- Our teams are open, inclusive and encouraging, giving you the chance to learn and grow, but your development will be down to you. You’ll have the flexibility to drive your career, and we’ll recognise your achievements and hard work as you progress.
At Allens, we celebrate the unique insights our people bring to work each day. We know diverse teams make for better experiences for our people, clients and communities.
How to apply
We prefer to hear from you directly. Please submit your resume via our on-line careers site addressed to Lisa Millar, Resourcing Manager on +61 2 9230 5075 for a confidential discussion. Please note we will not be accepting applicants from agencies at this time.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Email a friend