Digital Marketing and UX Manager (Sydney or Melbourne)
Job no: 494399
Work type: Permanent - Full time
Location: Melbourne, Sydney
Categories: Corporate Services
Allens is a leading international law firm with a long and proud heritage of shaping the future for our clients, our people and the communities in which we work.
From playing a pioneering role in the development of legislation and regulatory frameworks in the Asia region for almost 200 years, to acting on numerous 'firsts' across a range of industry and community issues, it is in our DNA to make a difference and help shape what our world looks like.
Over this time, we've grown in scale and reach, today offering clients a global network of 40 offices in 28 locations through our global alliance with Linklaters.
The Digital Marketing and UX Manager will apply customer and user experience principles to leverage, and support the evolution of, new and existing digital touchpoints - with the allens.com.au website as a core focal point. Collaborating across the team to maintain a deep working knowledge of the firm's content agenda and engagement goals, the role will map and execute digital solutions to support CX, marketing, communications and campaign activities.
- Be responsible for curating web pages and designing digital journeys to maximise reach and engagement across our digital ecosystem;
- Develop, implement and champion processes and guidelines to ensure best-practice UX is applied to digital experiences;
- Design digital journeys to support campaign content, maximising its reach and engagement in the market;
- Develop and execute web-based content experiences on allens.com.au with a keen eye for best practice user experience;
- Develop website personalisation opportunities;
- Manage digital content curation for a growing suite of other digital channels to market (e.g. online training offerings);
- Support project work to define and design new digital client experiences across a range of areas from digitising events through to online client collaboration; and
- Work closely with our CX & Digital Projects Leads, Business Development, Communications, CRM, Digital & Design and Content Specialists, to collaborate on our content agenda as it relates to our website.
What you'll bring
As a Digital Marketing and UX expert, you will be skilled at taking content to market across multiple channels as part of a sustained effort to build reputation, relationships and revenue. You will be expected to develop a content pipeline centred on a priority set of client issues underpinned by our business imperatives at a sector and firm-wide level.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- A demonstrable track-record of producing high quality content;
- A minimum of 6-8 years in a similar role with experience with a CMS;
- Significant relevant marketing, campaigns and/or content-leadership experience;
- Strong stakeholder relationship skills, including the ability to facilitate thinking and build confidence in processes and proposed solutions;
- An ability to think innovatively and put forward new ideas;
- Experience working with colleagues across various teams;
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with a high attention to detail;
- Be energetic, professional, enthusiastic with a commitment to excellence;
- The ability to manage strict deadlines and timelines; and
- Professional services or relevant B2B experience and a track record of working effectively in a content rich environment is preferred.
What we'll offer
You will be an integral part of a high performing and professional team and have an opportunity to work with leading thinkers in marketing & campaigns, customer experience, brand, digital strategy and communications.
At Allens, we provide lifelong learning that develops you personally and professionally, and access to people and leaders who can help you become the best you can be. You'll be given ongoing opportunities to get involved and to take your career all the way.
You'll enjoy a range of other benefits including free gym membership, staff discounts with hundreds of suppliers and regular social and sporting activities. Allens also leads the profession in community investment, giving you the opportunity to make a difference through our work on reconciliation, the environment and other social justice issues as well as our workplace giving and volunteering programs.
Are you ready to begin?
We prefer to hear from you directly. Please submit your resume via our on-line careers site addressed to Christa Howat, Senior Resourcing Consultant or contact Christa for a confidential discussion on +61 7 3334 3115.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Email a friend