Allens Adapt - Contract Lawyers, Consumer Banking (Sydney)
Job no: 494521
Work type: Allens Adapt, Fixed Term Contract - Full time, Fixed Term Contract - Part time
Allens Adapt is a flexible resourcing solution for us and our clients, and an alternate career option for talented lawyers.
With strong networks and a well-established presence in the market, we provide access to high quality assignments with our clients or the ability to work on leading matters with us. We work closely with you to understand what you're looking for and make sure you get the right opportunity in the way that works best for you.
We are currently looking to hear from banking and finance lawyers with 3-10 years' PQE and retail banking/consumer credit experience.
What are the benefits of Allens Adapt?
• Diverse range of assignments at blue chip clients, on terms that match your needs.
• We provide dedicated points of contact – partner, practice assistant, recruitment specialist. We'll work closely with you to ensure we find a role that works for you, and will be there to support you throughout the entire process.
• We offer training and access to our internal and external network opportunities.
• Whether you chose a fixed-term or self-employed offering, you'll have access to a range of benefits that we offer.
• Experiment and explore in-house opportunities. We consider your career aspirations and match you to the right opportunities to help you thrive.
• Ability to work internally here with us on leading matters for our clients.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now