We're looking to hire a Marketing and Campaigns Manager who will be responsible for leading and contributing to specific content-led projects and marketing activities, many of which cut across the firms various practices. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a critical program that will transform content marketing as a driver of business growth. We're recruiting somebody for a minimum of 10 months, on a fixed term contract to cover parental leave.
Our Marketing & Client Services department drive growth for the firm by building, enhancing and protecting our brand, networks and relationships. We are committed to cultivating client experiences that deliver genuine value, and developing the capacity of our people to do the same.
The department is divided into 2 core areas – Business Development, which consists of specialist Business Development Mangers, Executives and Advisers, alongside a team of experts in Clients & Pursuits. Our other core area is Marketing and this consists of teams of professionals with expertise in Corporate Communications, Digital, Design & UX, Events & Networks and Marketing & Campaigns, which is where this position sits.
The Marketing & Campaigns Team is managed by the Head of Marketing & Campaigns and supports a team of Marketing & Campaigns Managers and a Marketing and Sponsorships Manager.
The Marketing & Campaigns Team plays a key role in shaping and directing the firms key messages and marketing campaigns. Your role will be varied but the day of a Marketing and Campaigns Manager could typically include:
- Working with subject matter experts to develop core messages and evidence-based value propositions for existing and new services.
- Facilitating collaboration within the business around the key issues facing clients across our client segments and, in particular, across our key growth areas.
- Developing provocative and inspiring content (in multiple formats) centred around the issues proven to resonate with our target audience.
- Developing, planning and coordinating effective go-to-market campaigns via multiple channels, working closely with our Business Development, Communications, CRM, Digital & Design and Events teams, for maximum channel amplification
- Developing data-driven success metrics as part of a story that demonstrates impact
- Contributing to the ongoing evolution of the firm's digital presence and the user experience of the firm's digital assets
- Coaching and mentoring the firm in effective content and campaigns
- Presenting with excellent stakeholder management and influencing abilities
As a member of our Marketing & Campaigns Team, you will partner with many parts of the firm, across various practice groups. You'll also work closely with other teams within the broad Marketing & Client Services Department to ensure that the specific content-led projects and marketing solutions that you are leading on, are planned and executed effectively.
Your career trajectory
Our Marketing & Campaigns Team is looking for an experienced Manager who can work reasonably autonomously and support an existing strategy.
We recognise that every employee's experience is different and at Allens, we know that successful and enjoyable careers come through your focus and commitment to being the best you can be, in an environment where you are supported and encouraged and have clarity on key processes and decisions. Our career deal is a key part in achieving this; our deal asks you to take the lead for your career, with us providing the coaching and support to help you meet your goals and aspirations.
What you'll bring
As a data-driven marketer, you are skilled in creating effective campaigns which are underpinned by differentiated, clear and concise value propositions. You will be expected to develop a content pipeline centred on a priority set of client issues, underpinned by our business imperatives at a sector and firm-wide level. You will be skilled at taking content to market across multiple channels as part of a sustained effort to build reputation, relationships and revenue.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Demonstrable track-record of producing high quality content underpinned by a compelling market-impact story.
- Significant relevant marketing, campaigns and / or content-leadership experience.
- Strong stakeholder relationship skills, including the ability to facilitate thinking and build confidence in processes and proposed solutions.
- Experience working with colleagues across various teams, as well as third party suppliers.
- Professional services or relevant B2B experience and track record of working effectively as part of a matrix organisation is preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills.
This is a full time position covering parental leave for a minimum of 10 months, on a fixed term contract.
Allens is a leading international law firm with a proud 200-year heritage of shaping the future for our clients, our people and the communities in which we work.
From playing a pioneering role in the development of legislation and regulatory frameworks in the Asia region, to acting on numerous 'firsts' across a range of industry and community issues, it is in our DNA to make a difference and help shape what our world looks like.
Through our alliance with Linklaters, we offer clients a global network of 40 offices in 28 locations. With Allens, you'll work at the cutting edge of the law on the most complex and innovative deals in the market. You'll work with lawyers and professionals at the top of their game who, like you, strive to get a little better every day. And you'll be supported to take your career wherever you want it to go.
What we'll offer
You will be an integral part of a high performing, national team and have an opportunity to work with genuine market leaders.
At Allens, we provide lifelong learning that develops you personally and professionally, and access to people and leaders who can help you become the best you can be. You'll be given ongoing opportunities to get involved and to take your career all the way.
You'll enjoy a range of other benefits including free gym membership, staff discounts with hundreds of suppliers and regular social and sporting activities. Allens also leads the profession in community investment, giving you the opportunity to make a difference through our work on reconciliation, the environment and other social justice issues as well as our workplace giving and volunteering programs.
Are you ready to begin?
We prefer to hear from you directly.
Please submit your resume via our on-line careers site addressed to Charlotte Frith, Senior National Resourcing Manager or contact Charlotte for a confidential discussion on + 61 3 9613 8983.
If this isn't the position for you, please tell your friends or colleagues about it.