As a member of our Integrated Legal Solutions (ILS) team, you will work in a collaborative environment assisting and supporting our national team to deliver market leading and cost-effective data management, analysis and review solutions to our Firm and clients directly.
Our Integrated Legal Solutions (ILS) team provides specialised data management, analysis and document review solutions to support our disputes, investigations and transaction matters as well as clients directly.
You'll be joining one of the largest legal technology teams in Australia and one that has been named Australia and New Zealand’s Most Innovative Companies by The Australian Financial Review for the third year running!
You'll have the opportunity to work alongside individuals with legal, technical and project management qualifications, providing you with exposure to a wealth of knowledge and experience.
As an Analyst in the ILS team you'll assist our Consultants, Senior Consultants and Legal Technology Managers in the delivery of cost effective and efficient ILS services which include matter related database, electronic discovery, virtual data room, data processing, document management and paralegal solutions that enable legal teams to provide quality commercial matter results.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Create, maintain and administer electronic and hardcopy document management workflows and Nuix Discover (Ringtail) databases using agreed products and tools to deliver cost effective and risk averse legal technology solutions.
- Provide technical administration and support to ensure database integrity is maintained and security is controlled. A hands on approach to work is expected.
- Use project management techniques to scope, plan, cost and schedule eDiscovery and other legal technology work requests.
As a member of our ILS team, you will partner with many parts of the firm, across various practice groups and departments. Together with members of the National ILS team, you'll work closely with Partners, and our colleagues in the Legal Product Lab and Innovation Team to deliver quality, cost effective solutions for our clients.
Your career trajectory
Our Integrated Legal Solutions team, is looking for an Analyst who has the desire to learn and develop their career with us. We will support you on your journey and will give you access to our career framework when you join, providing a clear understanding of high performance at each career stage at Allens.
We also recognise that every employee's experience is different and at Allens, we know that successful and enjoyable careers come through your focus and commitment to being the best you can be, in an environment where you are supported and encouraged and have clarity on key processes and decisions. Our career deal is a key part in achieving this; our deal asks you to take the lead for your career, with us providing the coaching and support to help you meet your goals and aspirations.
What you'll bring
- Applicants will have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with people at all levels and as part of a team.
- You will have a solid understanding of database technologies particularly in a legal environment for litigation and due diligence and robust technical skills.
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to deliver under pressure and work to tight deadlines will be important in this role. You will also be able to accept direction and understand accountabilities and responsibilities for quality work.
- You will be a strong team player and will be expected to contribute to the national ILS group.
- A degree or equivalent experience in legal information management, computing science, paralegal studies or law relevant to the role is desired.
- A strong background in project management, information management, information technology and/or law is essential.
This is a permanent opportunity for an Analyst. We will consider candidates looking for full or part-time flexible work arrangements.
Allens is a leading international law firm with a proud 200-year heritage of shaping the future for our clients, our people and the communities in which we work.
From playing a pioneering role in the development of legislation and regulatory frameworks in the Asia region, to acting on numerous 'firsts' across a range of industry and community issues, it is in our DNA to make a difference and help shape what our world looks like.
Through our alliance with Linklaters, we offer clients a global network of 40 offices in 28 locations. With Allens, you'll work at the cutting edge of the law on the most complex and innovative deals in the market. You'll work with lawyers and professionals at the top of their game who, like you, strive to get a little better every day. And you'll be supported to take your career wherever you want it to go.
What we'll offer
You will be an integral part of a high performing, national team and have an opportunity to work with genuine market leaders.
At Allens, we provide lifelong learning that develops you personally and professionally, and access to people and leaders who can help you become the best you can be. You'll be given ongoing opportunities to get involved and to take your career all the way.
You'll enjoy a range of other benefits including free gym membership, staff discounts with hundreds of suppliers and regular social and sporting activities. Allens also leads the profession in community investment, giving you the opportunity to make a difference through our work on reconciliation, the environment and other social justice issues as well as our workplace giving and volunteering programs.
Are you ready to begin?
We prefer to hear from you directly.
Please submit your resume via our on-line careers site.
If this isn't the position for you, please tell your friends or colleagues about it.