Our HR Operations team ('Ops') is an integral part of our broader People & Development (Human Resources) Department at Allens. The team works collaboratively with our HR Business Partners, Talent & Engagement and Resourcing teams to deliver an exceptional employee experience to our people. We are at the beginning of an exciting transformation journey towards automated processes and have a new opportunity for an Analyst to join our team.
Reporting into the People & Development Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Participating in process improvement projects.
• Mapping and analysing our current HR operational processes.
• Building and maintaining automated workflow processes with the support of our IT team using specialist software.
• Basic administration of our HR systems
• Providing analysis of our people data and creating reports.
• Providing administrative support to HR projects.
• Responding to requests for information.
Your career trajectory
You will have a desire to learn and develop your career. We will support you on your journey and will give you access to our career framework when you join, providing a clear understanding of high performance at each career stage at Allens.
We also recognise that every employee's experience is different and at Allens, we know that successful and enjoyable careers come through your focus and commitment to being the best you can be, in an environment where you are supported and encouraged and have clarity on key processes and decisions. Our career deal is a key part in achieving this; our deal asks you to take the lead for your career, with us providing the coaching and support to help you meet your goals and aspirations.
What you'll bring
To succeed in this role you will need:
• A keen interest in technology, problem solving skills and a general curiosity in how things work.
• Experience with process improvement methodologies.
• The capability to learn new technology and be a junior systems administrator.
• Experience applying critical thinking and logical reasoning to solving problems.
• A high degree of diplomacy and discretion and an ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
• An ability to work both autonomously and within a high-performing team.
• Willingness to adapt and foster a continuous learning mindset.
• Familiarity with process automation technology (K2 is advantageous).
• Experience with a HRIS, LMS, CRM or similar software
• Experience with developing reports and providing meaningful analysis of the data to leaders.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
We support a hybrid working model where working from home part of the week is the norm.
Allens is a leading international law firm with a proud 200-year heritage of shaping the future for our clients, our people and the communities in which we work.
From playing a pioneering role in the development of legislation and regulatory frameworks in the Asia region, to acting on numerous 'firsts' across a range of industry and community issues, it is in our DNA to make a difference and help shape what our world looks like.
Through our alliance with Linklaters, we offer clients a global network of 40 offices in 28 locations. With Allens, you'll work at the cutting edge of the law on the most complex and innovative deals in the market. You'll work with lawyers and professionals at the top of their game who, like you, strive to get a little better every day. And you'll be supported to take your career wherever you want it to go.
What we'll offer
You will be an integral part of a high performing, national team and have an opportunity to work with genuine market leaders.
At Allens, we provide lifelong learning that develops you personally and professionally, and access to people and leaders who can help you become the best you can be. You'll be given ongoing opportunities to get involved and to take your career all the way.
You'll enjoy a range of other benefits including free gym membership, staff discounts with hundreds of suppliers and regular social and sporting activities. Allens also leads the profession in community investment, giving you the opportunity to make a difference through our work on reconciliation, the environment and other social justice issues as well as our workplace giving and volunteering programs.
Are you ready to begin?
We prefer to hear from you directly.
Please submit your resume via our on-line careers site addressed to Lily Petrova. If this isn't the position for you, please tell your friends or colleagues about it.