As a member of our Integrated Legal Solutions (ILS) team, you will work in a collaborative environment assisting and supporting our national team to deliver market leading and cost-effective data management, analysis and review solutions to our Firm and clients directly.
Our Integrated Legal Solutions (ILS) team provides specialised data management, analysis and document review solutions to support our disputes, investigations and transaction matters as well as clients directly.
You'll be joining one of the largest legal technology teams in Australia and one that has been named Australia and New Zealand’s Most Innovative Companies by The Australian Financial Review for the third year running!
You'll have the opportunity to work alongside individuals with legal, technical and project management qualifications, providing you with exposure to a wealth of knowledge and experience.
As a Data Processing Analyst, you will take a hands on approach to assist the broader ILS team in the delivery of cost effective and efficient services which include matter related database, electronic discovery, virtual data room, electronic dealroom, document management and paralegal solutions that enable legal teams to provide quality commercial matter results.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Electronic processing of data in support of eDiscovery and other legal review workflows
- Maintaining and administering electronic and hardcopy document management workflows and NUIX Discover/Ringtail databases, using defined processes and tools to deliver legal technology solutions.
- Using project management techniques to scope, plan, cost and schedule delivery of processing other legal technology work requests.
- Providing technical administration and support to ensure database and document integrity is maintained, and security is controlled.
- Troubleshooting problematic data and providing updates to senior stakeholders
As a member of our ILS team, you will partner with other parts of the firm, and together with members of the National ILS team to deliver quality, cost effective solutions for our clients.
Your career trajectory
Our Integrated Legal Solutions team, is looking for a Data Processing Analyst who has the desire to learn and develop their career with us. We will support you on your journey and will give you access to our career framework when you join, providing a clear understanding of high performance at each career stage at Allens.
We also recognise that every employee's experience is different and at Allens, we know that successful and enjoyable careers come through your focus and commitment to being the best you can be, in an environment where you are supported and encouraged and have clarity on key processes and decisions. Our career deal is a key part in achieving this; our deal asks you to take the lead for your career, with us providing the coaching and support to help you meet your goals and aspirations.
What you'll bring
- Experience using data processing tools such as NUIX, EDT or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with people at all levels and as part of a team.
- A solid understanding of database technologies particularly in a legal environment for litigation and due diligence.
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to deliver under pressure and work to tight deadlines will be important in this role.
- You will be a team player with an appetite to contribute to the wider ILS group.
- A degree or equivalent experience in legal information management, computing science, law or paralegal studies is desired.
- A background in project management, information management, information technology and/or law is essential.
This is a permanent opportunity for a full time Data Processing Analyst.
Allens is a leading international law firm with a proud 200-year heritage of shaping the future for our clients, our people and the communities in which we work.
From playing a pioneering role in the development of legislation and regulatory frameworks in the Asia region, to acting on numerous 'firsts' across a range of industry and community issues, it is in our DNA to make a difference and help shape what our world looks like.
Through our alliance with Linklaters, we offer clients a global network of 40 offices in 28 locations. With Allens, you'll work at the cutting edge of the law on the most complex and innovative deals in the market. You'll work with lawyers and professionals at the top of their game who, like you, strive to get a little better every day. And you'll be supported to take your career wherever you want it to go.
What we'll offer
You will be an integral part of a high performing, national team and have an opportunity to work with genuine market leaders.
At Allens, we provide lifelong learning that develops you personally and professionally, and access to people and leaders who can help you become the best you can be. You'll be given ongoing opportunities to get involved and to take your career all the way.
You'll enjoy a range of other benefits including free gym membership, staff discounts with hundreds of suppliers and regular social and sporting activities. Allens also leads the profession in community investment, giving you the opportunity to make a difference through our work on reconciliation, the environment and other social justice issues as well as our workplace giving and volunteering programs.
Are you ready to begin?
We prefer to hear from you directly.
Please submit your resume via our on-line careers site addressed to Thomas Wigglesworth, Senior Resourcing Consultant
If this isn't the position for you, please tell your friends or colleagues about it. We're also looking for an Analyst that may also be a role of interest.