We are looking for an experienced Remuneration and Reward Analyst / Consultant. The purpose of this role is to work closely with the Remuneration and Reward Manager to manage the firm's remuneration and reward framework and processes and to manage the firm's benefits portfolio.
Reporting to the Remuneration and Reward Manager and working as part of the Talent and Engagement Team, you will be supported by experienced and collegiate colleagues with the opportunity for exposure to best practice engagement and retention projects and opportunities to learn and develop.
Your key client relationships in this role include the P&D Consulting and Operations team within People and Development and members of other Corporate Services Groups. You will also be required to build effective relationships with a range of other internal stakeholder groups as well as external consultants and providers.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the annual remuneration review process within Australia and offshore offices through data analysis, systems preparation and advisory support to key stakeholders.
- Support the project management of the firm's incentive plan for legal and corporate services.
- Support the management of the firm's benefits portfolio and relevant supplier relationships.
- Keeping abreast of market practice to inform our approach to reward and remuneration.
- Work closely with members of the finance team to support integration of remuneration process with firm-wide budget setting and results preparation.
- Analysis and reporting on all aspects of remuneration, reward, performance and talent.
- Provision of advice and guidance to stakeholders on remuneration and incentive related matters.
- Preparation of communication materials and collateral.
- Monitoring industry compliance in relation to employee remuneration and reward.
- Preparation of market data submission surveys and analysis of results.
What you'll bring
- A tertiary qualification in Business or a related discipline.
- Qualifications in Project Management or similar are also desirable.
- At least 2 years in a reward and remuneration related role
- Excellent numerical skills and data analysis, including manipulating quantitative data and financial modelling.
- Advanced user of MS Excel
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Proficient in the use of technology.
- Knowledge/experience of MS Word and Powerpoint is preferred but not essential
This is a permanent opportunity in our Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane offices. We work in a hybrid environment where working from home, as well as in the office, is part of our norm. We are open to full-time or part-time (0.8 FTE) for this role.
Allens is a leading international law firm with a long and proud heritage of shaping the future for our clients, our people and the communities in which we work.
From playing a pioneering role in the development of legislation and regulatory frameworks in the Asia region for almost 200 years, to acting on numerous 'firsts' across a range of industry and community issues, it is in our DNA to make a difference and help shape what our world looks like.
Over this time, we've grown in scale and reach, today offering clients a global network of 40 offices in 28 locations through our global alliance with Linklaters.
What we'll offer
You will be an integral part of a high-performing, national People and Development team and have an opportunity to work with genuine market leaders.
At Allens, we provide lifelong learning that develops you personally and professionally, and access to people and leaders who can help you become the best you can be. You will be challenged, supported and guided as you continue to learn and develop during your career at Allens.
We recognise that every employee's experience is different, and at Allens we know that successful and enjoyable careers come through your focus and commitment to being the best you can be, in an environment where you are supported and encouraged and have clarity on key processes and decisions. Our career deal is a key part in achieving this; our deal asks you to take the lead for your career, with us providing the coaching and support to help you meet your goals and aspirations.
You'll enjoy a range of other benefits including free gym membership, staff discounts with hundreds of suppliers and regular social and sporting activities. Allens also leads the profession in community investment, giving you the opportunity to make a difference through our work on reconciliation, the environment and other social justice issues as well as our workplace giving and volunteering programs.
Are you ready to begin?
Please submit your resume via our online - we can't wait to hear from you!