Analyst, People Technology & Analytics (Melbourne or Brisbane)
Job no: 494370
Work type: Permanent - Full time
Location: Brisbane, Melbourne
Categories: Corporate Services
Allens is a leading international law firm with a long and proud heritage of shaping the future for our clients, our people and the communities in which we work.
From playing a pioneering role in the development of legislation and regulatory frameworks in the Asia region for almost 200 years, to acting on numerous 'firsts' across a range of industry and community issues, it is in our DNA to make a difference and help shape what our world looks like.
Over this time, we've grown in scale and reach, today offering clients a global network of 40 offices in 28 locations through our global alliance with Linklaters.
We are seeking an Analyst with a keen interest in people technology to join our People Technology & Analytics team. Working closely with the People & Development function, you will be responsible for:
- Administering, maintaining and improving our core HR technologies. In particular, being the matter expert and key governance contact for our cloud based learning solution.
- Being an advocate for people technology and recognise opportunities to improve business & people processes.
- Supporting the wider HR team by generating meaningful insights from people data and providing technical system support.
- Performing both the role of co-ordinator and matter expert in a range of projects as required.
- Collaborating with other business functions to deliver key business measures and analysis to leadership.
- Ensuring data integrity through process improvement and audit activities.
What you'll bring
To succeed in this role you will ideally have:
- Demonstrable experience in the analytics and reporting space.
- A keen interest in technology, and how it can be leveraged in HR and the wider business.
- Ability to co-ordinate (often discreet) projects.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a high performing team.
- Willingness to adapt and foster a continuous learning mindset.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with cloud based applications would be an advantage.
What we'll offer
You will be an integral part of a high performing, national team.
At Allens, we provide lifelong learning that develops you personally and professionally, and access to people and leaders who can help you become the best you can be. You'll be given ongoing opportunities to get involved and to take your career all the way.
You'll enjoy a range of other benefits including free gym membership, staff discounts with hundreds of suppliers and regular social and sporting activities. Allens also leads the profession in community investment, giving you the opportunity to make a difference through our work on reconciliation, the environment and other social justice issues as well as our workplace giving and volunteering programs.
Are you ready to begin?
We prefer to hear from you directly. Please submit your resume via our on-line careers site addressed to Christa Howat, Senior Resourcing Consultant or contact Christa for a confidential discussion on + 61 7 3334 3115.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Email a friend