Senior Recruitment Consultant – Fixed Term Contract (Sydney preferred, Melbourne considered)
Job no: 494632
Work type: Fixed Term Contract - Full time, Fixed Term Contract - Part time
Location: Melbourne, Sydney
Categories: Corporate Services
Our Experienced Hires Resourcing Team is looking for a recruitment specialist to join our team. This is an exciting, in-house opportunity and will require you to partner with internal stakeholders to manage end-to-end recruitment for a variety of Legal and Corporate Services functions across our national network. We're looking for an experienced recruiter for an initial 8 month fixed term contract basis.
Our Experienced Hires Resourcing Team is responsible for attracting and recruiting top talent for the firm. We have a leading recruitment brand in our industry and in this role, you will assist and support the Head of Resourcing and Workforce Planning and will report into the Senior National Resourcing Manager.
Our Experienced Hires Resourcing function sits within our broader Resourcing and Workforce Planning Team, which is also home to our Allens Adapt colleagues and our Graduate Resourcing Team, who were ranked number one law firm in GradAustralia's rankings and top law firm in the Australian Association of Graduate Employers (AAGE) Top 75. You will work in a high performing, collaborative and supportive team environment, where you can benefit from the skills and experiences of other recruiters.
Our Resourcing and Workforce Planning Team is an integral part of Allens People & Development (HR) Department. By joining us, you will be challenged, supported and guided as you continue to learn and develop. Our team is committed to high performance and delivering exceptional client care – if we spot an issue we raise it; if we spot an opportunity we let our clients know.
As Senior Recruitment Consultant, your role will include:
- Working closely with business leaders to define recruitment requirements at a strategic and tactical level.
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process, including gathering a role brief, direct advertising and sourcing, shortlisting , interviewing, reference checking and finalising offers and reporting.
- Building competitor market maps to identify talent pipelines for strategic and future business hires.
- Cultivating a pipeline of talent for the firm.
- Providing insights and thought leadership to educate the business on changes in the market.
- Managing the relationship of key recruitment agencies.
- Contributing to strategic resourcing projects, including unique attraction campaigns.
Your career trajectory
You will have a desire to learn and develop your career. We will support you on your journey and will give you access to our career framework when you join, providing a clear understanding of high performance at each career stage at Allens.
We also recognise that every employee's experience is different and at Allens, we know that successful and enjoyable careers come through your focus and commitment to being the best you can be, in an environment where you are supported and encouraged and have clarity on key processes and decisions. Our career deal is a key part in achieving this; our deal asks you to take the lead for your career, with us providing the coaching and support to help you meet your goals and aspirations.
What you'll bring
- Experience recruiting leading talent, ideally at a law firm, within professional services, or at a legal recruitment agency or within a high performance environment.
- End-to-end recruitment experience, including managing multiple roles across multiple disciplines.
- Direct sourcing abilities using social media, talent pooling and networks.
- Capacity to manage high-volume recruitment, with the ability co-ordinate multiple stakeholders in a fast paced environment.
- Outstanding client relationship and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- An ability to establish a professional profile and internal networks.
- A proactive approach with a willingness to learn and develop.
- An ability to bring fresh ideas and new ways to go to market to the team.
This is a fixed term opportunity for an initial 8 month period.
Allens supports flexible work practices and we are interested in speaking to recruiters wanting to work either full-time or 0.8.
We support a hybrid working model where working from home part of the week is the norm.
Allens is a leading international law firm with a proud 200-year heritage of shaping the future for our clients, our people and the communities in which we work.
From playing a pioneering role in the development of legislation and regulatory frameworks in the Asia region, to acting on numerous 'firsts' across a range of industry and community issues, it is in our DNA to make a difference and help shape what our world looks like.
Through our alliance with Linklaters, we offer clients a global network of 40 offices in 28 locations. With Allens, you'll work at the cutting edge of the law on the most complex and innovative deals in the market. You'll work with lawyers and professionals at the top of their game who, like you, strive to get a little better every day. And you'll be supported to take your career wherever you want it to go.
What we'll offer
You will be an integral part of a high performing, national team and have an opportunity to work with genuine market leaders.
At Allens, we provide lifelong learning that develops you personally and professionally, and access to people and leaders who can help you become the best you can be. You'll be given ongoing opportunities to get involved and to take your career all the way.
You'll enjoy a range of other benefits including free gym membership, staff discounts with hundreds of suppliers and regular social and sporting activities. Allens also leads the profession in community investment, giving you the opportunity to make a difference through our work on reconciliation, the environment and other social justice issues as well as our workplace giving and volunteering programs.
Are you ready to begin?
We prefer to hear from you directly.
Please submit your resume via our on-line careers site addressed to Charlotte Frith, Senior National Resourcing Manager or contact Charlotte for a confidential discussion on + 61 3 9613 8983.
If this isn't the position for you, please tell your friends or colleagues about it.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Email a friend