Job no: 495046
Work type: Permanent - Full time
Categories: Corporate Services
This is a fantastic role for somebody looking to take responsibility for HR matters and create a positive employee experience. You will:
- Support the delivery of our people strategy, initiatives and practices within Practice Groups.
- Deliver annual performance, talent and remuneration activities.
- Drive change initiatives in line with firm strategy.
- Develop initiatives to drive employee engagement, retention and talent development and coaching and influencing leaders to embed practices.
- Identify trends from business, workforce and people data to inform solutions.
- Support business planning, including leading the people component of Practice Group business plans.
- Support strategic and operational improvement projects across the Practice Groups and firm.
- Support the management of people risks including managing employee relations issues.
What you'll bring
- Experience in a similar HR role, preferably in legal, professional services, or within a complex organisation.
- Strong collaborations and relationship development skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- A flexible, proactive style with a willingness to take ownership.
- Experience of working with, coaching and influencing senior leaders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A desire and ability to grow and develop as a HR professional.
- A strong team ethic.
- An ability to establish a professional profile and internal networks.
We work in a hybrid environment where working from home, as well as in the office, is part of our norm. This is ideally a full time role, with 0.8 FTE also considered.
Allens is a leading international law firm with a long and proud heritage of shaping the future for our clients, our people and the communities in which we work.
From playing a pioneering role in the development of legislation and regulatory frameworks in the Asia region for almost 200 years, to acting on numerous 'firsts' across a range of industry and community issues, it is in our DNA to make a difference and help shape what our world looks like.
Over this time, we've grown in scale and reach, today offering clients a global network of 40 offices in 28 locations through our global alliance with Linklaters.
What we'll offer
You will be an integral part of a high-performing, national team and have an opportunity to work with genuine market leaders. At Allens, we provide lifelong learning that develops you personally and professionally, and access to people and leaders who can help you become the best you can be.
You'll enjoy a range of other benefits including free gym membership, staff discounts with hundreds of suppliers and regular social and sporting activities. Allens also leads the profession in community investment, giving you the opportunity to make a difference through our work on reconciliation, the environment and other social justice issues as well as our workplace giving and volunteering programs.
Are you ready to begin?
Please submit your resume online - we can't wait to hear from you!
Our amazing culture is made up of unique backgrounds and varying life experiences. It's what makes us the high-performing firm we are today. We celebrate our people's differences across gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, age, ability and family and caring arrangements. Here, you will experience what it's like to be able to bring your whole self to work. We strongly encourage applications from First Nations people.
If you are not an Australian citizen or permanent resident, you must hold all visas and other approvals necessary for you to work for us in Australia.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Email a friend