Organisational Development Consultant- 12 month contract (Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth)
Job no: 495082
Work type: Fixed Term Contract - Full time, Fixed Term Contract - Part time
Location: Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth
Categories: Corporate Services
- Support the delivery of our people strategy across the firm
- Design and deliver activities and actions to grow organisational capability and shape culture
- Project manage key culture projects/initiatives
- Develop and deliver effective communication
- Analyse people data to inform cultural design and implementation
- Partner with colleagues to embed cultural change into key People and Development processes and practices
- Liaise with external providers.
What you'll bring
- As a junior to mid level consultant, a thirst for development and learning
- Consultative approach with exceptional collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of organisational development and change leadership
- Experience coaching and influencing leaders and colleagues
- Strong problem-solving and an interest in data and analytics
- Flexible, proactive approach with a willingness to take ownership
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a high-performing team.
Allens is a leading international law firm with a long and proud heritage of shaping the future for our clients, our people and the communities in which we work. From playing a pioneering role in the development of legislation and regulatory frameworks in the Asia region for almost 200 years, to acting on numerous 'firsts' across a range of industry and community issues, it is in our DNA to make a difference and help shape what our world looks like.
Over this time, we've grown in scale and reach, today offering clients a global network of 40 offices in 28 locations through our global alliance with Linklaters.
What we'll offer
You will be an integral part of a high-performing, national team and have an opportunity to work with genuine market leaders. At Allens, we provide lifelong learning that develops you personally and professionally, and access to people and leaders who can help you become the best you can be. You'll be given ongoing opportunities to get involved and to take your career all the way.
You'll enjoy a range of other benefits including free gym membership, staff discounts with hundreds of suppliers and regular social and sporting activities. Allens also leads the profession in community investment, giving you the opportunity to make a difference through our work on reconciliation, the environment and other social justice issues as well as our workplace giving and volunteering programs.
This is a permanent position. Allens supports flexible work practices and we are interested in speaking to candidates looking to work either full-time or 0.8. We support a hybrid working model where working from home, and the office, is part of our norm.
Are you ready to begin?
Please submit your resume via our online portal - we can't wait to hear from you!
Our culture is made up of unique backgrounds and varying life experiences. It's what makes us the high-performing firm we are today. We celebrate our people's differences across gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, age, ability and family and caring arrangements. Here, you will experience what it's like to be able to bring your whole self to work. We strongly encourage applications from First Nations people.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Email a friend